View Single Post
Old August 9, 2014, 04:27 PM   #11
Sevens

If it truly is simply about opening a box and being sure you grab the one single CORRECT handgun and none of the others, I'd think you could solve that with a simple piece of white paper placed over all the handguns except the one you might need to use in a moment's notice.

Or a clean, white hand towel or rag or handkerchief or anything that obstructs the immediate grabbing of x-number of handguns.

Personally, I can't see how this would be a problem for the typical person to open and select the right one, simply by having the ONE right gun in a familiar spot. But if you are really concerned with how the brain processes these decisions in a heated moment quickly, you'd have to admit that a towel draped over all the WRONG guns would be faster for the mind to process than looking at an array of handguns and selecting the only one that has it's slide in full battery.

Page generated in 0.06489 seconds with 8 queries