View Single Post
Old December 2, 2011, 01:13 AM   #10
hootey

Get the best equipment and components you can afford, seldom will you be sorry. Not all my eqipment is the same brand. I believe, not one company has the best "Everything". I have a couple LEE press', I like em. Some people do not, with very good reasons. I have Lee, Hornady, RCBS, Redding, & Forster dies. I like all of them and use all of them. My point is to do your research for what you are wanting and get the one you like the best, you are the one that has to use it. Been doing this for over twenty five years, if I get something I don't like I get rid of it. Good way to save money on stuff is pawn stores, auction sites, and moving/garage sales. Friend got a big box of stuff(forster press, redding dies, components, and a bunch of 7mm mag casings) for a hundred bucks. The guy was moving from the west coast to the east coast, didn't use it anymore, and didn't want to haul it 3000 miles. Once ya get started reloading, keep a logbook. Keep track of everything about a load, including which weapon you fired it in & the results. Just my two cents worth. Hope you enjoy reloading, obviously a few of us do

Page generated in 0.02356 seconds with 8 queries