View Single Post
Old August 31, 2001, 05:26 PM   #5
AdrenalineJunky

I am neither...

the biggest(by far) or the baddest(again, by far) person in the world. If there's one guy I'll try and hold my ground. Two guys I'll think twice. But three guys and one with a knife!!! Well, let's just say...there's no shame in running if it means living.

Last Saturday there was a giant fight (actually about three different fights going on at once) happening at the club I work at. The main fight was between a "Whitepower" type and a Mexican. Both of these guys were twice my size. On top of that we were short staffed, with only five guys (instead of seven) working that evening. Just to give you an idea of how big this "whitepower" guy was, It took three guys bigger than me (I'm 5,10 at 225lbs.) to restrain him. And he was still pushing through the other bouncers.

Anyway, after work was done, I was walking to my car(at 2:00am). I park a couple of blocks away so people won't trash my car. About half a block away from the club, the "whitepower" guy and his brother, or something(equally as big), came up behind me and started asking me questions about my ethnic background(I'm Italian, Irish and Apache. Fuccked up mix, huh?). Well, what they didn't know is that I pack a Smith & Wesson badge knife(I think it's the H.R.T.) and a S&W Special Ops flick blade, and I have worked them into my Thai routine within the last couple of weeks. So, quite honestly, I wasn't too worried. Nothing actually happened. I find that shiit-faced drunk people generally would rather talk shiit and get away with it then actually have to fight. Fine by me, I don't care what they say.

Oh yeah, to answer your question, up against two guys I'd target my strikes to these places in this order:

two fingers just below the adams apple.
pushkick to the groin.
push or round kick to the knee or inner thigh depending on angle.
Then whoever was more active would be engaged one-on-one for as long as possible.
Repeat as necessary.
Eventually I'd look to get my knees into their rib area just blow their armpit. Can't breathe, can't fight.

Page generated in 0.03363 seconds with 8 queries