View Single Post
Old October 19, 2012, 05:22 PM   #21
Spindrift

Old thread, but good info. I have had my 92 fs Inox 9mm for almost a year now. The first steel/moving target comp I shot I used an almost stock S&W Sigma .40 . I came in 8th out of 25 shooters. After a LOT of research I chose the Inox 9 for a new competition gun. It took a LOT of practice for me to fall back into the top ten. Now that I have ruled everything else out, I'm looking for some better sights that I can see. Like on the cheaper Sigma. Those sights practically aim themselves. Big black thick sights with bright white dots. I hate having to look for the Beretta front sight I use sight picture #1 on all my pistols, including the 92 fs and if I bench shoot it's right on. But when the clock is running, the factory sights don't cut it. Does anyone have a link for these combat sights mentioned in this thread?

Since this thread is old (I found it in a google search) is there a new hot sight system I should be looking at? I love everything about the Inox except the sights and want something that works no matter what. Thanks for any help.

Page generated in 0.02138 seconds with 8 queries