View Single Post
Old January 3, 2013, 09:05 PM   #15
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

This exact transgression has happened and been punished for in recent years...

I think it got multi day suspension if not expulsion in the previous case i read that made the news...

Very young student expelled when caught with a rifle in school after Christmas break... What rifle did he bring you may ask...

It was the 2.75"- 3" variant that comes with a G.I. Joe sort of action figure...

Child suspended or expelled for doing a pencil drawing of a fire arm...

Middle school girl suspended for bringing a "knife" to school that her mother "supplied"... Yep... a butter knife for the girl to spread her mayo on the bread as she didn't eat soggy bread and a premade samich fit the soggy bread profile.... so mom sent samich constructing components separately... along with the lethal cold stainless steel weapon...

Girl expelled for putting a steak knife in her lunch bag/box to cut the left over steak or pork chop (I forget which)...

Girl expelled for bringing "drugs" to school... Apparently it is illegal to be a modest young lady who is embarrassed to mention to school "officials" that she was enduring "that week of the month" and failed to "declare" her Midol supply...

Zero Tolerance regs are of no use as far as I can tell other than to remove 100% of the expectation that a rule maker/enforcer will be tasked with assessing a situation and using common sense in enforcement...

Brent

Page generated in 0.03134 seconds with 8 queries