View Single Post
Old September 11, 2011, 11:46 AM   #1
Jcervo

Coyotes in thick CO back country. HOW?!

Hello all, I did search for this on the forums and only found a few things. So I was wondering if yall could help a guy who is new to the world of predator hunting. My family just moved onto some land in southern Colorado and its amazing. I have recently had a friend start introducing me to predator hunting. He hunts coyotes and sometimes bobcat however he hunts on huge open plains in New Mexico and says he has never hunted them in the thicker forests that I now live in. My question is how do you folks think I should approach getting me a coyote on this property? The land itself is full of rocky overhangs and trees everywhere. I own multiple types of firearms including pistols, shotguns, and rifles of different calibers. I own a foxpro electronic call and a hand call that imitates a rabbit in distress but from trying a few times I have been unsuccessful. So please tips and pointers are welcome!

Page generated in 0.03807 seconds with 8 queries