View Single Post
Old November 10, 2005, 12:57 AM   #39
blackmind

I'm a gear lover. I love to have little useful items on or around me all the time.

I sleep and shower with a CRKT Neck Peck knife on a neck lanyard. Attached to its sheath is a Photon Microlight (white LED). I keep my GLOCK 27 with me all the time too, in a pouch with my Canon digital camera. In my pockets I have a Leatherman Squirt (the blue one, I forgot the model #); a Zippo lighter; one or two four-foot lengths of 550 paracord; a Spyderco Military; a Benchmade Mini Griptilian; a large,double-ended Sharpie black marker with chisel or point tip; on my belt is my cellular phone (with me all the time) and an Inova T2 2 watt LED flashlight. My keychain is a kubotan, and on it is a P-38 can opener, a handcuff key, other keys for various locks and cars, and three Photon Microlights (red, white and blue LEDs).

In my knapsack, which always gets thrown into my car when I go out, are a bunch more items, like an extra flashlight,;my Leatherman Wave; my Benchmade Blue Box (a mini tool kit for adjusting various pocket knives); antibacterial hand lotion; a deck of cards; a couple more Sharpie markers (blue and red); a pair of tweezers; a bottle of water; a couple of golf discs; spare pair of glasses; bottle of Advil; some reading material; some candy; Altoids; a small fixed blade knife (Timberline Mini Pit Bull).

Other various odds and ends as the mood strikes me.

-blackmind

Page generated in 0.02704 seconds with 8 queries