View Single Post
Old November 4, 2013, 04:35 PM   #121
Chaz88

About a year ago I walked into a large gun show looking for a Glock 34. I am not a big fan of Glock or particularly knowledgeable about them but it is one of the better options for what I was getting it for. I did not want to shop around the whole show for one so I walked up to the table that had nothing but Glocks, figuring it was my best option.

Told the guy what I wanted and he promptly and rudely informed me that no such thing existed. Told him I was fairly sure I just shot one the other day and could he please check if he could order me one. He even more rudely informed me that he would not waste his time talking to me about a gun that doesn't exist.

I walked a few tables down and asked another guy if he had one. He promptly picked one up and sold it to me. I considered showing it to the first guy on the way out but fortunately the older I get the less I feel the need to do that kind of thing.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Page generated in 0.04763 seconds with 8 queries