Thread: Diane Feinstein
View Single Post
Old September 24, 2009, 07:30 AM   #5
Skans

First, let me state that I do not like Diane Feinstein. I completely dissagree with her stance on gun control as well as her position on most other issues. I also applaud you for taking the time to write her with your position on this subject and post her response here.

However, understanding that she is noted as being one of the most aggressive gun-banners out there, I can't really find any problem (other than dissagreeing with her position) with her response to you. In her defense 1) she or her staff took the time to read your letter and respond to your letter; 2) the response was direct and set out her position on the issue quite directly, 3) she was not condescending toward you in her response.

I have written letters to congressmen and county commissioners before. My congressman responded, but gave me a very wishy washy say-nothing type letter. My county commissioner doesn't bother to ever respond to my letters - He's a total piece of crap as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just calling it the way I see it - sorry if I rub some folks the wrong way by not beating up on Feinstein too harshly over her response. The real problem with Feinstein are the folks that support her and vote for her - without them, she'd probably still be collecting husbands, killing them off and re-marrying for more money.

Page generated in 0.03540 seconds with 8 queries