View Single Post
Old February 15, 2009, 12:39 PM   #119
David Armstrong

Quote:
Naw, you could find that data too if you wanted to...but you chose not to so I would like to see what you can contribute. Please, regale us with your numbers and statistics...or at least where/how you came across the data to support your belief.
I've avoided this thread pretty much up until now, but it has reached the point where I feel the need to join. Playboy Penguin, you have hit it right on the head, and the posts are obvious. Way too many folks here want to those with info to spoon-feed them, but whenever they are asked to do a little research on their own to provide the slightest support for their claims they choose not to do so. Sort of makes you wonder what they are afraid of finding.
FWIW, there is a reason EVERY major LE organization, EVERY major professional security organization, and EVERY major employee safety organization Tha I have looked at advocates compliance to robberies. It is hands down the best option as reported in dozens of independent studies and reviews. There has been one study that suggested otherwise, and the author of it has even gone on record saying that you shouldn't really trust it much because the data source was not a good one for using the data in that manner, but it was the only thing available.

Last edited by David Armstrong; February 15, 2009 at 12:47 PM.

Page generated in 0.01958 seconds with 8 queries