View Single Post
Old March 15, 2011, 05:12 PM   #14
Bill Akins

I posted this pic of my cowboy guns in an earlier thread a few days ago, but since you asked for us to post our cowboy guns Munson1/Ken, and in case you didn't see them, here they are again. This is my complete BP current collection that changes over time. But I'm keeping the two 1860 Colt clones and the CVA rifle. Those I'll likely never sell. But both sets of consecutively numbered 1 of 5000 Remys I'm selling cause they are too collectible to shoot and are worth more unfired. Since I'm more of a shooter than a collector, I'll be selling both those sets.

Thinking of selling my stainless adjustable sights, cut down and crowned barrel Remy with BP cylinder and cartridge conversion cylinder too cause I want a stainless non adjustable sight short barrel sheriff's model just like it, only without the adjustable sights so I can use it in more SASS matches than they allow adjustable sights in.

From the top, Rosewood handled ASM nickel and gold plated 1860. Next 1 one of 5000 nickel and gold plated Pietta Remy. Next a nickel and gold plated 1860 fluted cylinder Pietta. Next another 1 of 5000 nickel and gold plated Pietta Remy consecutively numbered to the other one. Next my dark wooden handled Pietta 1858 stainless with adjustable sights, cut and crowned barrel with BP cylinder and R&D stainless cartridge conversion cylinder. Two more also consecutively numbered Pietta 1 of 5000 nickel and gold plated Remys in their original boxes. Lastly my 1970's era CVA doubleset triggers 50 cal mountain rifle.

"This is my Remy and this is my Colt. Remy loads easy and topstrap strong, Colt balances better and never feels wrong. A repro black powder revolver gun, they smoke and shoot lead and give me much fun. I can't figure out which one I like better, they're both fine revolvers that fit in my leather".
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target".

Last edited by Bill Akins; March 15, 2011 at 05:19 PM.

Page generated in 0.02271 seconds with 8 queries