View Single Post
Old January 26, 2016, 02:09 AM   #23
mellow_c

For me what it comes down to, is this...

Regardless of the idea of me needing it, or wanting it, and whatever those reasons may entail. I will be shooting it.

However if I were to buy a gun that I wont be shooting because it's some sort of unfired investment type gun, then I'd still be using it in a way, because I get enjoyment out of my ownership, and I expect that I can at least get my money back from it if not make a profit.

Although I think we all have a pretty easy time coming up with some sort of "use" for every gun we own. But every now and then, you'll get a lemon, that has issues of some sort that are beyond repair, and selling it to free up some cash to put towards something else is likely the right decision.

Also, if you have a gun that works just fine, but you really don't have any interest in it what so ever, and you don't shoot it, and don't have any kind of even remotely justifiable use for it, or you would just prefer something better or different, there again, it might be time to sell.

But to clear things up. I think that there are a very few number of guns that I realistically need. But a lot that I want. And I get some kind of use out of all of them.

Page generated in 0.02679 seconds with 8 queries