Thread: Bulged Cases
View Single Post
Old March 18, 2012, 12:20 PM   #20
dacaur

Quote:
This is what is so loveable about some of us. We are not willing to take the opinion of others,
I know right? I mean, lets just toss out the window the FACT that thousands of people do it without incident, who needs facts, right? Oh, and then there is the little matter of no one here or other forums I have read being able to come up with one shred of proof that its a problem...
No, I think I will take the ACTUAL experience of thousands of like minded individuals over some lawyer speak written up as a CYA....

Real life proof and common sense is what I base my opinions on. Others are free to base theirs on fantasy, what ifs, and imagination if they so choose. But I wont stand by and allow them to help form others opinions based on their fantasy.

In today's society, They can put all the warnings they want on something, but if its TRULY not safe, they ARE going to be sued. A disclaimer like that means NOTHING in the courts. Honestly, can you imagine the case? "well your honor, yes we did manufacture the "bulge buster" in question, but we included a disclaimer with it that nobody should use it, so doesnt that free us of liability?" It would be like someone selling a coffee maker with the disclaimer, "DO NOT MAKE COFFEE WITH THIS IT COULD EXPLODE". Then, when thousands of people have coffee makers explode in their face, the MFG goes "nope, we told you not to make coffee in that coffee maker" You KNOW the judge is going to go "you sold an unsafe product, so you are liable"

Page generated in 0.04441 seconds with 8 queries