View Single Post
Old December 21, 2000, 10:17 PM   #1
fgerardij

I wanted to first introduce myself. I live in Frederick, MD and am new to the board, so hello.

Secondly, I am starting to prepare to reload.

I have shot for 25 years and have several handguns; the Kimber Classic Stainless LE in .45 acp, S&W M586 in .357 mag and Beretta 92f in 9mm, among several other rifles and shotguns.

I have sat back and read for a while, trying to gather as much information as possible before posting, so here goes.

It seems as most prefer the quality of the Dillion Progressive over the Lee. I have heard the same, with Dillion's customer service being second to none.

Given I want to reload, against some suggestions, I want to start with a progressive loader.

Does anyone have one for sale? I would prefer to buy a used Dillion as opposed to a new one for obvious reasons. Primarily I am starting to load .45 acp, and eventually .38 spcl and .357 mag.

If anyone does, please email me at [email protected].

So far I have purchased (yet not delivered) the Dillion eliminator scale and am considering buying a few accessories online and would appreciate your opinions.

A gentleman is getting out of reloading and is offering to sell his Midway, model 1292 tumbler, the media separator with 10 lbs of walnut media, 2 bottles of brass polish and Midway stainless steel measuring calipers for $70, all of which is supposedly in great shape. What do you folks think?

Again, thanks for your feedback and if anyone has a progressive Dillion for sale, please let me know.. It would also be nice to hear from anyone that has had success with the Lee 1000 or the Loadmaster.

All the best,
fgerardij

Page generated in 0.02195 seconds with 8 queries