View Single Post
Old August 17, 2012, 02:01 PM   #9
Sevens

I'm as frugal as most of the gun cranks we all know and hang out with. But 9mm is a little bit different. If I didn't know better, I'd swear the stuff actually grows on trees. It's likely the world's most popular cartridge and because nearly everything that shoots 9mm also chucks the brass, it's [b]BY FAR[b] the easiest brass to find scattered all over a range.

It's also BY FAR the cheapest used brass if you were to purchase or swap for it.

Given these things... I simply recycle all WCC brass that ends up coming home with me. Since I sort by headstamp anyway, they are easy to find.

That primer crimp does cause me grief when priming much (but not all) of the time. IMNSO, it simply isn't worth my time to deal with it, so I scrap that brass.

I still have many thousands of pieces of non-WCC 9mm brass in my supply that I don't know if I'll ever need to use.

Page generated in 0.02100 seconds with 8 queries