View Single Post
Old September 12, 2009, 11:44 AM   #5
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

I was surprised at my first PPC match when I had a couple of stations where I had to shoot left handed. After that my training sessions were right hand, left hand and two hand in that order. About a year later I broke my right wrist and couldn't even load my own guns so my fellow shooters would load me up and I shot for the next few weeks left handed. Surprising once you get the sight picture figured out how comfortable and natural it gets. Consider this your excuse to get in some left hand training. Try dry fire drills before you go out on the range to help familiarize you with the feeling of the gun in wrong hand. That is why we are bi-pedal, 2 feet, 2 hands, 2 eyes...if one doesn't work we have the other. Good shooting.
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.04334 seconds with 8 queries