View Single Post
Old December 7, 2011, 07:08 PM   #1625
MTT TL

Well, that IS what we have been waiting on. I can't say I believe that ANYONE here is surprised.

[Insert long rant about crooked politics, lying government officials, and general disgust at the entire system and current leadership]

The only question is what are we going to do about it?

Kudos to CBS too. They have really surprised me recently going after all of congress with the insider trading and other stuff too. Maybe they are falling back into the centrist category? Too much to wish for maybe.

Quote:
On Jan. 4, 2011, as ATF prepared a press conference to announce arrests in Fast and Furious, Newell saw it as "(A)nother time to address Multiple Sale on Long Guns issue." And a day after the press conference, Chait emailed Newell: "Bill--well done yesterday... (I)n light of our request for Demand letter 3, this case could be a strong supporting factor if we can determine how many multiple sales of long guns occurred during the course of this case."
It is exactly as we thought all along. Trying to change gun laws by allowing gun sales to gangs, helping murder people for political gain. I must say that I was hoping for a different ending, even though it was not probable.

Page generated in 0.02623 seconds with 8 queries