View Single Post
Old September 16, 2000, 06:41 PM   #22
dragontooth73

true enough, Skorzeny. Enson Inoue also happens to be from Hawaii so that would have been interesting ... but there are LOTS of good schools where i am as well. it's just a matter of finally accepting what's necessary and going over the *pacifist* reasons one by one and seeing that preparedness is above all what counts. will keep you posted.

Observer, not to pry too hard but having lived in various countries in Asia made me wonder where you're from to be in such a hostile environment. certainly not japan or korea, as the weapons laws are rigorously enforced by very efficient police forces. i was thinking maybe thailand or indonesia.

then i noticed your profile says your server is *egis.net* ... if i'm right that's a singapore-based service. i goto bladeforums.com and there's this outrageous liar by the name of Nick1016 there (for those of you who want to really bust a gut laughing goto http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/001782.html and take a look at how this moron whines) ... and he also uses egis.net, and i KNOW he's from singapore.

coincidence? i hope i'm wrong, but please clear up where you're from so i can at least take it as a travel advisory, since you describe so many ugly situations and general chaos. by the way i was born in japan and reside in hawai'i.

Page generated in 0.02150 seconds with 8 queries