Thread: HK P7M8
View Single Post
Old September 23, 2000, 04:11 PM   #2
jawper

PJ11B3VF7,

1) Congrats on your purchase. I think you will be most pleased with the P7M8.

2) Personally, I am of the opinion that the CQC/S holster from Lou Alessi is unbeatable for P7 CC. It was the best $90 I've ever spent on a holster. Lou's product quality cannot be beat (from what I hear there are a few makes out there who match the quality of his stuff - Sparks for example) and his personal service is amazing. My CQC/S works for carry in and out of a car, with minimal covering garment, basically anywhere/anyway. Note that you can e-mail Lou directly if you have a question or a special request. The URL http://www.alessiholster.com/ takes you to a site which distributes Alessi's stuff - and where you can see a picture of the CQC/S. They seem to be a good organization and I was happy with my order from them. On the other hand, you can order directly from Lou just by sending him an e-mail. I've done it both ways and both worked. If it matters, ordering direct from Lou saved me about $5.

3) The night sights on mine are Trijicons and I am very pleased with them. Sorry, no help on the Meps.

------------------
Best,
- Jawper

Page generated in 0.02766 seconds with 8 queries