View Single Post
Old May 17, 2008, 12:20 PM   #8
Ruthless4christ

yup

ALong the same lines this hapepned to me 2 monthes ago and is pretty normal here. the other day i pulled into the last gas station leaving the capital of Guatemala, to get some drinks before i hit the long hundred my stretch of highway that leads home. as i walked out to my truck, i noticed several armed men sitting in there truck right along mine and I could tell they were taking purticular interst in me. ignoring there dirty looks me and my crew got into the truck and took off. after about 5 miles i notices alot of vibration in one of my back weels and pulled over to find that all of the lug nuts on one weel had been screwed equely to just about one or two threads. mind you had just about half an hour before checked the air in each tire and hte lugs were fine. my buddies all made a perimeter around the truck with thier weapons out and ready waiting for what we assumed would bee the same truck at the gas station coming to "offer us a hand" by means of the 9mm and carbines they were carrying. I soon got the tire back on right and we were able to get home withought further trouble.

Lesson learned: I now always leave someone in watching the truck. Same gig as mentioned on the thread, just jacked up a few notches in lethility.

Page generated in 0.03264 seconds with 8 queries