View Single Post
Old February 17, 2013, 04:52 PM   #21
wayneinFL

Quote:
I dislike that they will support a Republican, even if a Democrat has a better track record when it comes to guns.
They do support Democrats, it's just hard to find one that universally supports 2nd Amendment rights.

Quote:
I dislike that my magazine about the history of firearms is packed to the brim with unsubstantiated claims that Obama is going to take our guns.
It's looking more and more substantiated all the time.

Quote:
I dislike that LaPierre blames another hobby of mine, video games, for violence. I was playing FPS games long before I was shooting guns. Playing those games is what got me into guns. I play those games to relieve stress by shooting virtual people in the face after a long day at work.
I understand your frustration, but there have been several sound studies video games, movies, or music and youths desensitized to violence. I don't see how you could dispute that Hollywood doesn't affect our culture. I don't think anyone's talking about a ban or censorship, but maybe kids don't need to play these games, watch these movies or listen to this music without some limits and some parental guidance. Especially not kids who are a bubble off level to begin with.

Quote:
I am in favor of gun rights, but I do not approve of the NRA or it's methods.
How would you do it? If you don't believe the NRA can help, what's your plan?

Page generated in 0.03361 seconds with 8 queries