View Single Post
Old April 23, 2010, 01:56 PM   #20
noelf2

Quote:
"Deer don't know how many feet a horse has"
Not to be a stickler, but he actually said "Elk don't know how many feet a horse have". Check it out (I memorized it too).

Culpepper Cattle Company was one of my all time favorites. Probably not smokey enough or proper period guns in all places though. I'll have to watch again.

Open Range was very good except for people flying 20 feet through the air after getting hit with a .36, .44, or a 12 gauge. Kevin fanning 9 rapid shots from his revolver kind of grated on me a bit too. The story and the smoke were outstanding!

Quote:
Unforgiven ("You cowardly cur! You just shot an unarmed man!" "He should'a armed himself if he's gonna decorate his porch with my friend.")
no, no, no...!!! Arrrggghh (ok, I am a stickler).

"You, sir, are a cowardly son of a b--ch! You just shot an unarmed man!"
"He should have armed himselft if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend."
"You must be William Munny out of Missouri, killer of women and children"
"That's right, I've killed women and children and just about every that ever walked or crawled at one time or another, and I'm here to kill you little Bill, for what you did to Ned".
"OK boys, he's got one barrel left. When he's used that, shoot him down like the mangy scoundrel he is".
(click)
"MISFIRE, SHOOT THE SON OF A ...."

Why do I fill my head with this stuff??? I need help..!

Last edited by noelf2; April 23, 2010 at 02:12 PM.

Page generated in 0.03659 seconds with 8 queries