View Single Post
Old August 27, 2005, 05:21 PM   #12
Tylden

CCW denied so I open carry

I open carry only because thats the only way I can carry legally...at least for the time being. Hopefully, in a couple of weeks I will be able to find out why my CCW was denied (waiting for their response). All I know now is that the Kentucky state police told me there was something on my record that needed to be amended when I asked for a copy of it (they would NOT tell me what it was, why, or anything) , and my CCW application would be reviewed. I would MUCH rather carry concealed as I feel it prevents a lot of hassle, and is a tactical advantage (in my opinion) but until then my gun is openly displayed for all to see or it's in the glove box of my car. I do know what should be on my record (a couple of misdemeanors from 10+ years ago) and it shouldn't make me ineligible for CCW by Kentucky law. Personally, I don't have a problem with people that carry openly as long as they act responsibly about it, but I do think its best to carry concealed when possible. I do get tired of the occasional comments I hear from people and getting "the look" from those that aren't comfortable with it.

Page generated in 0.02781 seconds with 8 queries