View Single Post
Old January 10, 2013, 02:05 PM   #20
Xaak

History Proves

Any form of registration and means of identification that is forced on a person that is not warranted, only serves to have that person singled out.

I for one, have done my best to comply with the rules and the laws of the land, and think they are stringent enough. If someone wants to buy a gun, leave it in a box in their night table, never even buy ammo; then I think that is their right to do so.

Let's register drinkers. I think since you can go everywhere to get alcohol, and even are encouraged by happy hour, drinkers, before buying their first, should take a safety course and be registered. And if you do assault alcohol, you know, hard liquor and not just wine, beer or ale, you need a FAL tag. This would also be good because if drinkers became enthusiastic about it, and involved in how to better their experience, they could get the proper scopes and sights and might see better and use their cars better when intoxicated. This would save countless lives every year.

Let me get back to my Jack and sip while I muse my next ridiculous meandering.

Page generated in 0.04451 seconds with 8 queries