View Single Post
Old April 12, 2013, 04:50 PM   #75
larryh1108

Quote:
Don't think of it as me not giving my support to Remington, or other companies that don't seem to care about individual rights, as long as they're getting paid. Think of it as I'm going to go out of my way to support companies that will get in the thick of the debate, and do everything they can to support 2A.
Summed up perfectly.
Thank you.

I won't not buy from a particular company that is ambivalent but I will go out of my way to buy from companies active in preserving our rights, whether by moving, donating to our cause or making statements against the way things are being done to it's customers. All of my efforts did nothing to change the minds here in CT so I'll let my $$ do the talking. Money seems to be the driving force in this country. I'll go out of my way to make sure it goes to those who care about us.

My ex worked for a company that was bought by Cerberus. Cerberus is all about buying a struggling company, cutting jobs, cleaning up the bottom line and then selling it. They are cold, calculated and care only about the bottom line. That's fine. We can be the same way. If Cerberus owns Remington then all the more reason to see that they get none of my money. There are many more choices out there that makes similar products. Brand loyalty means less now than ever.

Page generated in 0.02300 seconds with 8 queries