View Single Post
Old March 23, 2006, 03:02 PM   #9
Gortex

Not how I read it.

garretwc states: "Currently that bill includes language that would require the dealer to send copies of 4473s to the state police to keep on file. That is backdoor registration."
We have been filling this form out for as long as I can remember the only difference now is, instead of ISP providing form now BATF does. But the form stills goes down state or up state depending where you live.
You also state for bill 1028 "The bill was about a duty to retreat anywhere." That not how I read it.
Specifies that a person: (1) is justified in using deadly force; and (2) does not have a duty to retreat; if the person reasonably believes that force is necessary to prevent serious bodily injury to the person or a third person or the commission of a forcible felony. Specifies that a person: (1) is justified in using reasonable force, including deadly force, against another person; and (2) does not have a duty to retreat; if the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person's unlawful entry of or attack on the person's dwelling, curtilage, or occupied motor vehicle.

Page generated in 0.02281 seconds with 8 queries