View Single Post
Old December 31, 2013, 12:56 AM   #3
IcarrySteel

Powder bullets and cases I have to read on.. A month of research and I will judge which stones I want to lay for start.. Then grab the proper material to read.. Basically what you just said..

Yes! The kinetic is what I have.. Franks arsenal if I'm correct.. Didn't know the name.. I read an article or two that I should have both.. But the franks I have..

Harvey deprimer was my first grab.. Then I wanted to test it 3 min later and a 308 does not fit.. Bummer
Now I will use it for 556/223 and pistol cartridges.. It's simple..
Sooooo... I bought a lee ($30) bench press for depriming when I'm at the bench.. Then a hand press which I plan to use more for at the tv.. Depriming only...

Sorry meant pins for the thumler.. Couldn't get that word in my head last night..

The dispenser i will be going a different route.. Instead of doing what everyone does:
Put in what I want then just put in a case..
Test after 8-10
Then repeat

No

I will have two pans... One will be for the beam and one for the scale on the lyman.. Both will fit the beam..
I dispense a charge lower than I want ..
Dispense
Then put it on the beam and wait for it to settle ( keep the beam preset to what I do want )
Start my second dispense
Trickle the last grains
Then replace the pans
Dump my charge into a catridge and repeat..

Reason why.. ??
I trust a beam over a digital any day..
Just want a way to speed it up..
The powder throw is for some reason a pin in my foot.. It just does not feel comfortable to me.. The look maybe??? Don't know..
Will need to overcome for progressive.. Though figure that out later lol
From there...
I will figure out something if that doesn't work..

Love the magnet idea!!!!!
The separator was on sale.. I figured I would give it a shot...

I write this with a grain of salt.. I am trying to do it right from the beggining..

Page generated in 0.03494 seconds with 8 queries