Thread: BP for HD?
View Single Post
Old November 3, 2009, 10:42 AM   #23
Raider2000

Point taken but in a situation like that, no mere handgun no matter what it was "that is legal for the ordinary citizen to have" would have been sufficient of a defence firearm & hence my comment that if you need more than 5 shots from a handgun to take care of a B/G then you are under armed because you in a WAR.

You have to admit to yourself though, a situation like that is not the norm & in most situations a pump shotgun w/3-6 shots, semi auto pistol w/6+ shots or a revolver w/5-6 shots "be it a C&B or modern" is usually all that is needed to take care of a home invasion cituation if the home owner got to their weapon with enough time to make a stand.

Some one like me does just as much shooting with his C&B revolvers as he does his modern firearms & knows them very well can be a formidable oponent if that was by chance the weapon that was at hand, I wouldn't suggest any one to just rely on a C&B revolver as their only H/D firearm but have it at the ready as a second possible weapon to use unless this is all they have at the time.

Page generated in 0.03695 seconds with 8 queries