Thread: Henry honesty??
View Single Post
Old January 28, 2013, 02:06 PM   #21
shamaz

My experience with Henry Repeating Arms Company: I accidentally lost the front sight screw on my H001 so I telephoned the company in New Jersey. The President and CEO Anthony Imperato answered my call. He said he would send me a new screw free of charge. A few days later TWO screws arrived via first class mail. Second incident: My H001Y youth carbine, my favorite plinking rifle, developed a feeding problem. It would jam on the last round in the magazine. I emailed HRA and this time I worked with Kevin Maguire and a fellow named Dominick. Henry sent me a prepaid UPS shipping label with tracking number and asked me to ship them the rifle which has a lifetime warranty, even if you are not its original owner. Within a day of receiving the rifle HRA telephoned me and informed me they found a slight manufacturing defect in which their drill press slightly misaligned the mounting holes for the magazine tube and they would be sending me a new replacement rifle and asked me if I wanted to keep the stock and forearm from my original gun. In sum, I received the first rifle's wood a few days ago and I'm expecting the new rifle to arrive any day now. Oh, I mustn't forget to mention that the factory is also switching my Hi-Viz front and rear fiber optic sights from the old to the new gun. Now, THIS is what I call excellent customer service! All parts of the Henry rifles are grown or made in the USA, also. The factory turns out about a thousand rifles per workday and they are barely able to keep up with the demand especially because once you get a Henry you'll want more.

Page generated in 0.03863 seconds with 8 queries