View Single Post
Old February 28, 2005, 11:04 PM   #9
cpileri

Location: Peoples Republik of Maryland, Sister State to Kalifornia
you bet

Dont get me wrong, i totally agree with all of you.
I know that someone new to the firearms world will have the same questions that have been asked a hundred times before. No problems.

And to be honest; I really ENJOY talking about some 'illegal' topics like full autos, how to convert them etc- its interesting and mechanical and fun. I would never do it, never advocate doing it; because of the draconian punishments etc that we all know so well. So i know that a a 'newbie' (a term i dont care for really) will ask them again.

That's why i apologized like 3 times in my posts: i just didnt know how to bring this up without risking ticking people off.

I mostly wanted to point out the odd coincidence that our forum (all gun forums, not just TFL) have recently got some more widespread exposure with the seeming (to me) rise in posts that made me a little leery.

Maybe I have finally developed a tinfoil hat.

Anyway, I am hoping that the post was my catharsis and now I can forget about it after getting it off my chest.

Sorry to spread the bad vibes,
C-

Page generated in 0.03352 seconds with 8 queries