View Single Post
Old April 4, 2013, 09:09 PM   #3
Wreck-n-Crew

Quote:
Quote:
Specifically rumored that open carry is now permitted here and no permit necessary.
Quote:
Open carry has never been illegal in Ohio, therefore, it has always been legal. Ohio has always been 2A friendly.
Sorry bad proofreading, Should have went back over that a second time. This pc has a mind of its own sometimes.

After reading your reply
Quote:
I don't see how any municipality could use Inducing Panic (2917.31 ORC), as none of the three paragraphs under section-A apply. However, municipalities can write whatever laws they choose, and could modify this law to include something that could apply.

I don't recommend open carry, especially in a jurisdiction like Cleveland that might have a restrictive law outlawing it.
I come back to the main reason for my post.
If I remember correctly the law states that there is no law against open carry of a firearm. Furthermore that it applies to all jurisdictions/municipality's.

IF that part of the law has not been changed in any way, the law as i read and understood then i must focus on the inducing panic section of the law as it pertains to open carry.I remember reading some on it

I appreciate the information as well as the advice. I feel that i am confident my next answer lies in the aforementioned sentence on Inducing panic.

Page generated in 0.03290 seconds with 8 queries