View Single Post
Old June 7, 2008, 10:35 PM   #13
xd.40

I would Definitely go with an IWB holster.

I suggest a Kydex holster from Blade-Tech.com

The Don Hume PCCH IWB holster. Very Comfortable. I wear it tucked or untucked, although they don't say it's tuckable, just tuck it loosely (which you want anyway, you don't want to fight to get your shirt untucked). It also has a protective bearier between the leather and the gun, to protect it from sweat.

The Second is the UCH IWB holster from Blade-Tech. It is a tuckable Kydex. You can wear your shirts tucked in and no one knows you have it on. Very Comfortable too.

I hear that the crossbreed supertuck is nice, but I have not tried it. Although with just the plain leather between you and your gun, during the summer months you will sweat, and the sweat will soak through the leather...not good for the gun...

MiltSparks,.... Nice, but WAY to much $$$ and a Very Long wait... unless you can find a used one for your gun.....

Then there is the underwear holster, or what ever they call it... To much of a hastle to go to the bathroom, and then the thought of something pointed at big jim and the twins... NOT in THIS lifetime.....

That is the reason I use the Kydex most of the time.... Blade-tech is a QUALITY holster, they were the first to use the kydex, so they know the business..

I carry an XD.40 Service, using the Blade-Tech IWB holster or the Don Hume PCCH IWB holster. Both are Excellent CCW holsters. I am 6ft, and 245.
I carry at the 3 o'clock or maybe 315 there abouts...
I wear polo shirts, button up shirts, or whatever I feel like, they just cant be TIGHT like a body builder would wear. They have to have a little looseness to them.
I even wear the shirts tucked in, and you still cant tell I am carrying.....

Hope this Helps.

Page generated in 0.02898 seconds with 8 queries