View Single Post
Old November 24, 2013, 01:01 AM   #40
Sevens

I'm not FFL and won't duck in to the middle of a legal argument.

Ohio is a somewhat large state, depending on your perspective. You didn't mention whereabouts in the state you will end up at. Could be near Cincy, south.... Cleveland, north... or smack dab in the middle, where I am. Or anywhere else.

I'm also unclear as to how long you will be in Ohio?!

No matter. Purpose of my post is to point you to Gun Envy, LLC. If your destination or your trip route includes the center of the state, try these folks.

I have absolutely NO IDEA if they can help you. What I am certain about is that these are fine people. Small shop, large & dedicated customer base, and for a reason. Fantastic folks who won't waste even a minute of your time. They can help you... or perhaps they cannot. If they know even a smidge of help, they'll offer it with no strings attached.

This place and these guys are what the average gundood wants in a local FFL/Gun Shop.

Contact info here:
http://www.gunenvystore.com/

Page generated in 0.02557 seconds with 8 queries