View Single Post
Old March 7, 2013, 07:15 PM   #8
BerdanSS

jlcrss

I live in central Indiana....no garage or poll barn. Sounds like if I want to use it year round I should go with the gas one.

Ron
grill, no problem. The deal is, I have overly nosy, busybody neighbors. And equally nosy vol. fire dept.....That I've had run ins with and had to have my town cop buddy REMOVE the "chief" from my property before in our township, to even do a hot dog roast with a fire over 15" in diameter you have to pay $25 for a 24 hour permit and the cooking "structure" must be inspected by the "fire marshal" prior to the permit to be approved. While it would be an enclosed flame.....wood burner, lots of smoke, bad neighbors and dang FD = being annoyed and harassed for 10 minuets. Yes I hate where I live. And when they come over, they come with the latter truck every light blazing and sirens. I had that happen when I sealed my concrete at 4pm on a friday, they showed up for a reported "gas leak" and I got hassled for 15 minuets and my buddy had to remove them.

Didn't really think about smoking in the grill...I have a mother of all MasterForge 4 burner stainless gas grill of the gods 3 level direct/indirect heat, ceramic searing pads cooking space for 6 large hole chickens

Page generated in 0.02750 seconds with 8 queries