View Single Post
Old March 5, 2012, 02:19 PM   #3
clive

I would be happy to. I bought a pair of grips that were advertised on his site. He sent them to me but they were the wrong ones. I mailed him many times and he FINALLY got back to me and sad he sold the grips that I was supposed to get at a gun show in tulsa. Okay, I was disappointed but it seemed like an honest mistake. He asked me what I wanted and invited me to send them back. I sent them back and that was the last I have heard form him. I called MANY times, never an answer. I wrote MANY times, and finally writing that I would post this on the web and still no response. SO, he stole my money, plain and simple. I should have kept the other wrong grips because I could have resold them for a few bucks but whatever. This is the fact, and if anyone else is able to reach him by email or phone then he is just avoiding me, if not then who knows where he is but his website seems to be running and still accepting payments. I am an honest person and I cant stand when people take my money because I have worked very hard as a welder for my whole life to get the few dollars I have, and for someone to feel entitled to take what I have earned with hard work and sacrifice to my own health is just wrong. So in essence this is a warning to good people.

Last edited by Shane Tuttle; March 5, 2012 at 04:28 PM.

Page generated in 0.03488 seconds with 8 queries