View Single Post
Old May 27, 2000, 01:30 AM   #19
Jake 98c/11b

A friend of mine is a long haul trucker who told me of an encounter he had in New York. He was at a red light when someone with a knife jerked the door open and began to pull my friend out of the truck. On the way out of the truck my buddy was able to lay hands on a can of wasp spray. When he hit the ground my friend was able to push his attacker back a few feet and gave him a blast in the face. The attacker staggered back choking, screaming and clawing at his face. My friend got into his truck and drove down the street and stopped the first policeman he found and related what happened, in the end he had no legal trouble. He says he chose the wasp spray because it can be transported anywhere in the country (in a vehicle anyway) has a reasonable range (up to 35 feet) and should be (was) very effective (its basicly a wattered down nerve gas). The fact that he has a horrible allergic reaction to wasp and bee stings is just icing on the cake, his prescription case of epinephrin auto injectors couldnt hurt his defence either.

Page generated in 0.02075 seconds with 8 queries