View Single Post
Old August 12, 2008, 12:07 PM   #59
threegun

Quote:
BTW, did you whip the dog snot out of the idiot, or did he wet himself when he saw you draw?
My coworker, embarrassed by freezing, scolded the guy with some foul language and ridicule. The idiot could care less how close he came to being shot. Back then it was a G-20 with Glaser safety slug followed by Winchester 175 grn silver tips.

Nate45,
Quote:
From any distance past arms length out to 3 yards, I can draw and bring my pistol up to eye level with a two hand hold and hit the head A-zone in 1 second or less. I don't know what handgun method would more effectively neutralize a threat better than that.
Thats great on paper but hitting the MOVING head of a bad guy under gun fight pressure might be a tad more difficult.

Quote:
If someone is the fastest gun in the West and can draw their single action army and hit me in the chest in a quarter of a second. Unless they get lucky and hit my spine, even if I eventually die, with the above method I'll take them with me.
You are speculating since that first hit might turn you into a "stumbling zombie" as it did the victim in the OP's post. What happened to the OP's victim is precisely the reason I want my lead to hit first. I believe your attitude is the proper one needed to face grave danger though.

Question you aren't faster if you don't use the sights?

Page generated in 0.02299 seconds with 8 queries