View Single Post
Old October 6, 2009, 01:21 PM   #1
bclark1

More praise for Wildalaska? No, really..? I don't say!

With all the positive feedback here I doubt I can add much... but I finally got back in town and over to my FFL yesterday, where my SCAR had been waiting for a week. Having done nothing more than attach my gadgets and wipe it down with CLP, I am a very happy guy.

It's been a process. I'd wanted one since I heard they were putting out the civilian model. Ken made himself available at SHOT and let me get in a word to reserve one while he was on the road. FN's been so backed up on these that he had to really push to get his in the timeframe he did. Sent 'em out soon as he had 'em, at a price nobody believes I paid. Had I not had my downpayment in, I might never have gotten one, as things have slowed down quite a bit this year on the financial front. But because I'd already had the order in, I managed to avoid the fiancee's wrath on this one.

I'm very happy and hope to give WWG some more business when things pick up. Many thanks and my totally unreserved recommendation that anyone who needs to order a weapon or accessory give Ken or any of his very nice staff a call.

Page generated in 0.02217 seconds with 8 queries