View Single Post
Old April 18, 2009, 07:25 AM   #1
Longun

What is up with U.S. Census ?

Thursday April 16 I get a visit from the U.S. Census. Two ladies came to my front door introduced them self’s as census workers. Then handed me confidentially statement while I was reading that I looked Up and this gal is putting a way point on a gps unit. Ground zero my front door I say what are you doing ? Gal says we where told to gps the front doors when handing these out. Me: What does my front door have to do with demographics. Gal I don’t know I am jest glad to have a job. Sorry turned and left. My first thought was that answer is right out of acorns bag of tricks.

Now its been 24 hrs. and the more I ponder this the more it rubs me. Can anyone tell me why are front doors are of importance to the U.S. Census. This is jest way to specific for me. Jest think of the implications latitude & longitude + elevation of every front door in America. I have talked with my Congressmen to get some answers but being Friday it will be next week. I conceder this an invasion of my privacy and can see no use for this information other than LEO or military. Can any member here shed some light on this.

Longun

Page generated in 0.03114 seconds with 8 queries