View Single Post
Old September 6, 2012, 12:38 PM   #2
COSteve

I've found that all you need is a 3.5# connector and a Competition Trigger Spring for a lighter and crisper trigger. Much pre-travel and all of the over travel will be eliminated and you'll love your new trigger. Best of all is that it’s both cheap (about $20) and so easy you can do it yourself in just a couple of minutes.

3.5# Connector: I've tried Glock, Scherer, and Lone Wolf 3.5# connectors in my Glocks and Lone Wolf's is the best hands down because it gives you the best 'break' with less take up and over travel. The other two connectors left a mushy feel in the trigger. You can get it from Glockparts.com for $15 HERE.

Comp Trigger Spring: The Comp Trigger Spring is a higher weight spring (6lbs vs 5lbs) and because the spring works with you pulling the trigger, not against you, the higher spring weight gives you a lighter and crisper pull. Glockparts.com has them for $5 HERE.

While you’re at it, give your Glock a 25¢ trigger job by following the instructions HERE. Its really quite simple to do and you’ll be pleased with the results.

For instructions on replacing your connector and trigger spring, as well as disassembling your Glock, check out Glockparts Disassembly Page. Just click "Disassembly" on the left of his home page. They give instructions with photos to help you do it. Glocks are simple to work on so give it a try.

Page generated in 0.02747 seconds with 8 queries