View Single Post
Old January 7, 2012, 01:15 PM   #26
Rmart30

I ordered several handguns from buds and they were shipped either overnight or 2nd day and arrived quickly with no problems.
I also ordered a Savage rifle from them sometime later that was listed as "in stock" and it arrived, not so quickly.
It arrived 10 days later if I remember correctly and I am shown to be in their "2 day long gun shipping area". Not that big of a deal right? Not really, but.
In my case I needed it quicker than that and had I known before placing the order that the advertised 2 day shipping would have been more than 5+ days I would have purchased elsewhere with no hard feelings toward them.
My main beef with them was to try actually getting a real person on the phone to resolve a problem when you call there and aren't wanting to place a order.
The person I eventually got to talk to was courteous and nice, but it took 3 -5 calls over a 2 day period to get to that point. Totally unacceptable customer service IMO. Will I ever buy anything else from them? I probably will but only if its something they have and no one else does.
I still use them for a reference of prices, but they are on the bottom of my list of places for online purchases.

Page generated in 0.02847 seconds with 8 queries