View Single Post
Old April 7, 2009, 07:03 PM   #8
flippycat

And fight indeed we will try, the problem is no one will get the exposure like the antis will to combat it.

Sites http://www.ireport.com/ would be a perfect venue and is highly viewed and backed by cnn. Biden is actually going to address some of those there.

We as a whole need to use the web in a viewable viral way, not just emails. Videos that are about the facts in a sincere manner. I have watched a lot of them and they are swaying for the most part. BUT the issue is some people just cannot keep their high emotions out of some of the videos they make and it is actually a hinder then a help and make us look like basement dwelling kook pots.

Something that is INVITING to the antis to participate in as well.

Head to head video debates on gun control BY THE PEOPLE only could draw a huge following.

lol I know some of the bearded hunters are not as highly polished and manicured like some of the Abercrombie & Fitch Anti Lobbyists but a solid voice with a face to it is highly moving! Which I believe is why they get the backing they do. We need to really use the tools we have and that are used against us in the fight for our rights to make a difference!

Page generated in 0.03444 seconds with 8 queries