View Single Post
Old July 6, 2010, 08:59 AM   #56
briandg

Quote:
You may want to risk your life, your money, and your freedom to protect someone elses money. Protecting someone elses life is a more noble cause, but maybe your actions will turn a robbery into a shootout. Maybe other people will get killed as result of your actions. Think before you act!!!

you've apparently ignored important parts of every post I have made about the subject, and parts of posts made by others.

This isn't about money, this is about a criminal committing a felony, who has stuck a gun into the face of some other person's child, and the obvious threat to that person's life.

In this and many other threads, a constant theme runs, that "I'm not putting my **** in jeopardy because someone else is under that gunsight."

The question in the mind of anyone who has a concealed weapon should not be, "should I intercede to save a life?" If it is presumed that you will shoot to save your own life, but not shoot to save the life of another, that is wrong

If you're carrying a weapon and a deadly force situation comes up, your only thoughts should be about if, when, and how, you should intercede with your own deadly force.

If the robbery goes off smoothly, so be it, nobody was hurt. I don't give half a fart about the money. It is all about the people.

Page generated in 0.02576 seconds with 8 queries