View Single Post
Old January 1, 2012, 03:36 PM   #31
wun_8_seven

I've posted this one before:

i was on a cell tower site at 2am in the boondocks of se oklahoma. i had left the farm gate open as there were no livestock in this pasture and it was open when i got there ,i saw truck lights come through the gate and head for the cell site. i walked toward the compound gate thinking it was probably the land owner seeing what i was doing.

the pickup pulled up behind my work truck and four very large very intoxicated men got out. i asked can i help you and one replied we're just gonna take what ever you have ,it was then i realized i had taken my pistol off and layed it in the floorboard to be more comfortable on the long drive.

suddenly i felt like i was in slow motion , my heart raced and i kept hearing in my head "think,think". i had waited way to late to react. i knew i couldn't let them get between me and the truck, i wanted to run for the door but thought they would know i was unarmed if i did that.

i had a flash light in my hand that has a laser pointer on it so i flip on the laser and put it in the middle of the closest guys chest and said bad idea fella's stopping them in thier tracks while i made my way to the door of my truck opened it grabbed my pistol and stepped back to the front of my truck for cover.they went back to thier truck and high tailed out of there. after they were gone it hit me i got week and threw up a couple times.now i never take my gun off til i go to bed

Page generated in 0.03323 seconds with 8 queries