Thread: Hog attracting?
View Single Post
Old March 4, 2012, 04:26 PM   #20
Double Naught Spy

rickyrick, if your pig squealer works, drop me a PM as to make and model. Not actually stated in my post above (but obvious if you read between the lines), I am apparently gullible enough to try just about anything reasonable to improve my chances to kill hogs. I always justify it with the notion that if it saves me time and fuel, it will be worthwhile.

Using spiritualists, psychics, mental telepathy, or other such supernatural methods are, however, beyond the scope of what I will try. I am guillible, but it has its limits.

Along your lines, a buddy of mine did tell me that in the past, he has tied up a piget to let the piglet start making all sorts of noise and claims that sooner or later if hogs were in the area, they would show up to see what was going on with the piglet (sort of like what you were saying). He would then shoot some of the adults and cook the piglet. I don't envision me traveling with a piglet and tethering it to a tree to attract hogs, but if your squealer does the same thing....

Page generated in 0.03655 seconds with 8 queries