View Single Post
Old May 11, 2010, 03:49 PM   #19
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
In other words, you want to know how to defend against this sort of attack when you haven't done what is needed in the first place to defend against this sort of attack?
Quote:
That's slightly argumentative. Anyone, even YOU, can be surprised or jumped. BTW, how much SD training (actual courses) have YOU had to prepare you for this? I think my OP is a fair question and so do others, since they're offering real suggestions.
It isn't argumentative. In fact, it seems to be spot on. I am just trying to get a grasp on how you set up a convoluted scenario. So you are this guy who is really well prepared (or maybe paranoid) with all these weapons on your belt, but completely out in left field when you get attacked by a guy going hand-to-hand and who has somehow gained knowledge of what it is that you have on your belt and so is trying to gain one of said weapons (which one?) and you want to know how to defend against this specific attack?

I am still not being argumentative, but you have posed a scenario that is overly specific in some aspects without any relevant information in others. You have neglected to inform us as to exactly what weapons are being carried on the belt, in what way they are being carried, where they are being carried on the belt, if you have any other weapons available to you, if your cohorts around you could participate, what sort of training you have in hand-to-hand, what sort of training you have in weapon retention, and what sort of training you have in the use of each of the weapons you are carrying on your belt. Is your attacker larger or smaller than you? Stronger than you? From which direction is the attack coming?

Page generated in 0.03498 seconds with 8 queries