View Single Post
Old June 6, 2010, 09:46 AM   #66
jlv08

My defensive shotgun(s) are NOT "lithe wands" that "magically point " them selves to there intended targets!

I gotta admit, oneounce, and with all due respect, that statement took the cake!

I do not own any shotguns that I could refer to as "lithe wands" and find that kind of description a little over the top and almost feminine in nature.

I use deliberate movements to point and aim my shotguns and do so with out sprinkling a speck of fairy dust in the process and my guns are purpose built to be heavy handling defensive loads, and be a club if the perp is still upright and bleeding. God forbid!

The pot metal remark is another statemnnt made that even adds more to the idiocy of the remarks made towards the NEF as I and others on this board who own these NEF pardners have yet to find ANY pot metal on the shotgun you so disparage as cheap Chinese junk.

Just to add, the fact that They are produced in China is not an issue to me.

I have a set of bolt cutters, Chinese made, that work flawlessly. Do I say. 'Dang! This thing is made in China, I can't use this!" NO! I cut bolts like they are butter! "Pot metal" never cut so good!

I feel like those folks who trash members in here with these statements are lacking any objective experience, hate the Chinese, loathe those who buy NEF shotguns, and take great joy at trashing posters who discuss these shotguns on this forum.

I have said this before, I DARE YOU TO ASK ANY NEF OWNER IF THEY THINK THEIR GUN IS POT METAL JUNK! I dare you to ask any one on this forum if their gun fails to feed. I dare you to ask if the owners of the NEF have rusting finishes or chambers that needed reaming or ammo feeding issues with different brands or ANY brand for that manner. WELL?????? How "bout it gents?

If you have a problem with Chairman Mao, go wizz on his grave, that will do as much good than trying to rain on the parade of those of us who own the NEF Pardner Pump and are happy that they do what they intend to do

Oh, by the way, you didn't you hear me trash the wonderful new offering from Remington, the 887 Nitro, aptly name due to the fact it could blow up in your face and as far as the newer Express's go, I won't go there as there are two many posters who are stuck with these non feeding rusting hulks. I was and got rid of it.

I firmly believe that the altruism arguing point against a prediposed bias is non productive and does no one any good so I''ll respond only to those post about the NEF Pardner Pump positively and try not to get side tracked by the pot metal, wand wielding detractors of who bash this well made gun by NEF.

Pot metal.... sheeeees!!!

Page generated in 0.03059 seconds with 8 queries