View Single Post
Old April 6, 2009, 05:53 AM   #2
alloy

I think the press should do a better job with the terminology. They are after all, reporters. The fact that they act like they dont know the difference between a semi, and automatic..is distressing. They were around when the Clinton ban was debated, they talk to cops, they read reports. They KNOW the difference. Geraldo and Rather and Greta....know the difference.
So i assume it's to sway public opinion. Coupled with the recent loose 90% statistic which was obviously doctored, and perjurious testimony out of those we should respect, on capitol hill regarding same 90%...I have to think public opinion is being swayed purposefully for some reason. It's a bit sad to watch. But what's worse, and what i take as totally hypocritical...is that since the 90% number had been admitted as misleading, the news has almost totally stopped talking about cartel violence in Mexico, and it spilling into the US. As if the shell game about guns from America, was the only reason the story was being pushed. And the violence is only violence, if it can be used to some political gain.:barf:

Page generated in 0.03319 seconds with 8 queries