Thread: Frog Lube
View Single Post
Old November 21, 2011, 12:07 PM   #28
Jerry45

OK, here's myconclusion after several range sessions. I’ve used it on several different firearms, Glock, Kimber 1911 (my carry gun), AR 15, Sig 522 and my beloved Remington 700 30 06. IT WORKS!. I was super skeptical as it just sounded too good to be true and seemed pricey. It goes a long way does a super job of cleaning and lubricates well. As the e-male I received states, the copper comes out too. Someone told me, and I agree, that because, most rifle bullets have exposed lead at the base you get a lead, copper, lead, copper buildup in the boar. When the lead is broken down the copper layer on top of it is removed at the same time. For whatever reason the copper HAS been removed. I can’t believe how clean my hands are when I’m finished cleaning my guns and it smells grate. I don’t worry about getting it on my clothes either as it washes right out. The cleaning rag is black and filthy after cleaning my AR and Sig 522. A little dish washing liquid, hand wash and the cleaning rag looks like it was never used.

I’M A BELIEVER!

Page generated in 0.03247 seconds with 8 queries