View Single Post
Old January 18, 2007, 07:29 AM   #5
Red Grant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdvan01
...I always use the stall at the end of the row...

I do, too for the same reasons, but I've never gotten funny looks.

I never put anything on the hook of the door, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chivato
Set it on your pants,

That's what Brent advised.

However, I have learned to do things a little different.

I take off both my trouser and the underwear. (and yes, shoes, too) I go "full super commando".

My reason is that when performing #2, the trousers and underwear (if you're not going "commando") around my ankle severly limits my mobility if not taken off.

...and that's why I also carry my double wrapped plastic bags so that I can put my trouser, and underwear in it if the floor is too grubby, and ditch the outside plastic layer so that my duffle bag wouldn't be contaminated by the foreign materials from the floor.

I also carry another plastic sheet so that I can put my feet on while taking off and putting on the shoes, the trouser, and the underwear if the floor is too grubby.

I also learned to perform #2 while squatting on the stall. It gets the "stuff" out more quickly and smoothly.

Also, if performed while doing the "courtesy flush" if bg comes inside the room it will confuse him for a moment where I might be since bg won't be able to easily see my legs...so long as he comes in after the flushing noise dies down.

Yes, he will be able to see me, but he will have to come close and see through the gaps.

Another article that I find very useful is shoehorn of the long kind, it helps me get inside the shoes easily without damaging the dress shoes, and on a pinch could double as a close range impact/distraction weapon.

The actual gun itself? I got myself a custom-made "universal" size calf holster without the strap, it's actually more or less a bucket than a holster.

This way, the gun is as close as it can be to my dominant hand and fast to get it out and secure from falling out from normal range movement.

I only use this calf gun bucket while performing #2.

P.S. For it's worth, I also take one teaspoon of pro-biotics a day it helps my #2 movement smooth, not "tough".

Anymore than 1 teaspoon a day, you might have to perform #2 more frequently than you would want.

Also, carry baby wipes! You wouldn't believe the amount of yellowness that comes out even after using the TP.

Page generated in 0.02241 seconds with 8 queries